"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

places of her heart

ODE TO THE ABSURD

February 5, 2009


I’m wishing upon a star..
I’m wishing upon my love..
Nothing happen..
For my wish was meaningless..


I want to shut myself off..
I want to shut my eyes..
Feel nothin indeed..
Waking up is not the choice..


I ask for a pair of hands..
I ask for a stronger wing..
But the wind tears em away..
And I lost inside of my tired soul..


I want to flee..Away to a distance land..
To the island of unloved..I set my eyes to..
Pain no more..tears no more..
Happy no more..smile no more..


I wish..I want..I hope..And I ask..
From the deepest pit ever..
From the silence stolen’s hours..
Still..I shut myself off..

(by Vidya)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment