"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

places of her heart

Egg In The Basket

September 21, 2010


Last night I went home at 7 pm as always. A bit of hungry and no food in the table, but the good news is I bought a loaf of bread, butter and eggs for my breakfast the next day. So I decided to make my own dinner from that bread and eggs. The result wasn't too bad. See the picture?!

I made dishes so called Egg in the basket. Seen for the first time in a movie scene V for Vendetta, it's drag my attention since.

Do you want to know how I made it? So here is my recipe. It's super duper easy. Hey, if I can do it that mean you can do it too.

First, what we need are a frying pan of course then a slice of bread, an egg, and 1 table spoon of butter. And this is how you make it : butter both sides of bread. Cut hole in any shape you like in middle of slice of bread. Put bread in frying pan on medium heat until lightly browned on one side. Crack egg and put in the hole. When egg is cooked and bread is brown, flip over and cook a few seconds, remove to plate. You can add salt or pepper or anything you like in the egg while you cook it. Give it try you may like it.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment