"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

places of her heart

TOEIC Tip

May 5, 2011

So, I was thinking what to blog and I thought I should give you all people some of tips that really helped me in my TOEIC test (My score is 815).

And here are the tips :

TOEIC Tip #1

In the Listening Comprehension section of the TOEIC test, there is a new question every 5 to 8 seconds. Do not answer these questions slowly, or you might become confused.

TOEIC Tip #2

Although grammar is important, the TOEIC test focuses on basic English communication. A good way to prepare for the TOEIC test is to read English newspapers, magazines and books. It’s also helpful to speak English with people, watch English-language television and listen to English-language radio.

TOEIC Tip #3

In the TOEIC test, you will not lose points for answering incorrectly. If you don't know the correct answer, or if you are running out of time, just guess. You have nothing to lose!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment